The offer of Biuro Prawno-Rachunkowe Maciej Skorupiński, Sp. z o.o. from Poznań is directed to the Polish companies as well as foreign entities. Keeping documentation by our specialists in accordance with the applicable provisions allows the owners to focus only on managing the company. Clearly set rules of cooperation and document circulation between the office and the company help avoiding many mistakes. Moreover, the customer receives assistance in management accounting and in organising processes related to bookkeeping.
The possibility of integrating customer’s financial and accounting systems, i.e. warehouse and invoicing with the systems of our office actually influences time saving for the entrepreneurs. In case of beginner entrepreneurs we provide support in selecting the company form and in case of already operating entities we will support their efforts towards obtaining means from the European Union, as well as in the scope of optimising the accounting processes.
The process of preparing tax optimisation is supported by our lawyers, expert auditors, and personnel from HR and Pay Department.
A team of specialists posses vast experience in servicing entities of many sectors, for example, real property, medicine, furniture industry, designing of machines, robots, and many more.
We offer accounting services within the scope of:
- Current keeping books in conformity with the Act on Accountancy
- Preparing settlements and tax returns, Central Statistical Office, National Bank of Poland, Intrastat
- Developing Financial Statements – subject to control of the expert auditor,
- Preparing financial reports for the Board,
- Partial and comprehensive verification of the general ledger by the expert auditor
- Current accounting consultancy,
- Current monitoring of the company’s economic situation,
- Developing a business plan and economic and financial analysis,
- Developing the budget,
- Informing about the changes in legal and tax regulations regarding the customer’s sector, including giving advice regarding the correctness of the carried out economic and financial transactions in terms of the applicable law.
- Administrative support: transfers, issuing invoices,
- Providing help when setting up a new business,
- Obtaining financial means from the European Union,
- Liquidating companies,
- Pointing at some new forms of optimising tasks,
- Providing consultancy in the scope of technological solutions in a company, which streamline management.