EU FUNDING IN 2014-2020 PERSPECTIVE
We offer effective preparation of documentation for EU resources available for the customers of our office but also for external entities, having carried out the analyses of needs and company’s potential, as well as defining the availability of means/competitions by the selection schedule.
Alternatively, on the basis of obtained data we may recommend solving the problems related to financing, debt recovery, legal services in everyday life, eco-investments, changing of cars, health, as well as leisure in the form of a Business Concierge’s care, who cooperates with the online Gallery for entrepreneurs Infinitum Network.
NON-REFUNDABLE EU GRANTS:
From 25% to 85% of eligible costs for:
investments in fixed assets and intangible and legal costs exclusively of innovative character and meeting the criteria of the so-called initial investment,
expenses on research and development – industrial studies and/or experimental developmental works,
leading towards manufacturing and marketing new products/services – mainly costs of purchasing or commissioning research by scientific and research unit or expenses on creating and equipping Research Departments/Laboratories in a company where the it is possible to subsidise salaries of own researchers, employed in such R&D Departments,
popularising companies by participating in foreign fairs promoting Polish brands resulting in the increase of export
requiring unconditionally including in the project expenses expenditures on the so-called universal designing making all products, services, infrastructures available for everyone, including people with disabilities in the broadest sense, and also including the so-called sustainable influence on the natural environment.
SUBSIDIES FOR TRAININGS PARTLY FUNDED BY EU We help in obtaining financing for the educational and developmental needs of your company.
As a rule, a demand system has been introduced to help obtaining financing for training and consultancy. It means that a company providing training and consultancy services has to meet a rigorous standards to be registered in the Developmental Services Base.
EU REFUNDABLE FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS
- The characteristic feature of this EU perspective, which is different from the previous ones for 2004-2006 and 2007-2013, is allotting most of the financial means to supporting increasing competitiveness of the SME sector in the form of refundable instruments, i.e.:
- EU loans, including innovative (e.g. Polish Agency For Enterprise Development)
- Bank warranties, including de minimis warranties to working capital facility and investment loans
- Loan guarantees – for commercial bank products
- Co-financing for interest rates on loans and credits as well as leasing for financial institutions so that they could offer more friendly financial products
- Capital entries in de minimis formula for companies, potential beneficiaries from the start-up sector or companies in the growth phase
Important for the Beneficiaries of Co-financing Programmes 2007-2013!
The beneficiaries of EU co-funding who signed contracts between 2014 and 2016 have to carefully analyse whether they will not have problems with the return of the subsidiary if:
- a) the legal status of the company has changed,
- b) the owner/shareholders have changed,
- c) the production of goods, products, services which were the result of the subsidised project has stopped,
- d) the asset purchased with the help of the EU subsidy was sold before the project durability date;
- e) the business has been ceased (suspension, bankruptcy, liquidation)
We prepare documentation for the control in the period of durability as well as after the durability period by:
– carrying out a compliance audit of the kept subsidy documentation by the customers who received the EU subsidies in 2007-2013 perspective, including:
– consulting the admissibility of changes within the durability period and in case of their inevitability,
– we support in mitigating the results of returning subsidies due to failing to keep the terms and conditions of the subsidy within the scope of the so-called maintaining the durability period,
– archiving documentation in order to limit the return of subsidies after the durability period (usually, the archiving period expires between 2020 and 2025, so no subsidy contract for a EU project is not finished yet, which means a legal possibility to control the entire documentation, and in case of its lack – demanding returning the entire subsidy!!!
– assisting during the control of external EU institutions: national and foreign, after the durability period.